RZD Trade has developed and implemented a quality management system meeting the standards of GOST ISO 9001–2011 and ISO 9001:2008.
The high quality of services rendered and building
Basic quality policy principles
- Improvement of the quality management system pursuant to ISO 9001:2008 and GOST ISO 9001–2011.
- Management leadership, teamwork, focus on the overall result, and ongoing performance improvement of the company business units.
- Clear distribution of responsibility and authority and effective staff interaction.
Long-term success-orientation, retention of achievements and mastering new activity areas.
- Enhancement of the company’s services and business processes based on current management methods and achievements in science and technology.
- Improvement of RZD Trade’s quality management system to enhance its performance.
- Regular personnel training, involvement of each employee in improving the performance of RZD Trade, personnel motivation to improve performance and labour quality.